Anis MinMin Anis MinMin

Friday 20 September 2013


cake cake cake and cake..especially with strawberries on top always makes me happy and being in paradise..hahahaha bestnya klau tiap2 hari dapat makan strawberi..malangnya kat umah anis xdpat tanam strawberi..even tanam pun bukan boleh hidup:(..nanti orang lain jawabkan lak "nak strawberi pergila Cameron"..kan..hahahahaha..Our life will be really wonderful if we get what we want but sometimes it is impossible to fulfil our will..but as long as we enjoy this life we will never feel that we are lack of something..For me,I will be really grateful if my family and friends always beside me..can I say that my friends just like strawberries..because they are sooooooo sweet and so so so nice and always make my life bright just like the blue sky..wlaupun kdg2 kitaorg gaduh tapi biasa la kan..bak kata pepatah 'sedangkan lidah lagi tergigit'inikan pila persahabatan yang mmerlukan kesabaran drpd kdua2 pihak..we should give and take with our friends..strawberry sedapnya
Kalau Anda Suka Entry Ini Like dan Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . All Right Reserved by Lyssa Faizureen